Tuesday, April 1, 2008

When, in the course of human events . . .

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one man to wade through political bull--- up to his eyeballs, it also becomes necessary for him to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle him and . . .

Go fishin’!

That’s where I’m going today, and no little notion like having to write a blog is going to keep me from it.

I hope that you can find a way to have as much fun with your day as I’m about to have with mine.

If you were in the mood for a hotly written diatribe on the evils of American politics, I’m afraid you’ll have to find it somewhere else this morning – and maybe even tomorrow – because chances are I’m going to extend my visit overnight. I’m sorry if I’ve disappointed you, but some days we all have to live with a little disappointment. Just not me; not today!

“Gone fishin’ instead of just awishin’!”


Be the change you wish to see in the world. -- M. K. Gandhi


Individually we have little voice. Collectively we cannot be ignored.
But in silence we surrender our power. Yours in Peace -- BR

The reason for going was to keep the crude flowing and raise a false flag abroad. – from a poem by Jack Evans titled 3500 Souls - http://www.myspace.com/paralegal_eagle

No comments: