Monday, January 21, 2008

Credible 911 Conspiracy Theorists

Apologies for the late post today, but I have been laying low trying to shake this awful cold. No luck, but at least finally got enough energy to post the following link:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_080112_twenty_five_u_s__mil.htm

I’m not much for conspiracy theories, but must admit that the government’s 911 story(s) never have sat well with me. I dismissed all the theories because I don’t have the expertise to verify their claims and I would rather trust my government – even BushCo – than live with the thought that everything I think about their criminality is really true!!

I Googled the several names listed in the article and they are legitimate. Can we allow ourselves to hope that people like this will create the wave for investigations that could be the tsunami that sweeps the neo-cons from the political landscape?

I still hate to think that anyone could be evil enough to hatch the kind of scheme these people suspect, but I also think that these are credible people who should be heard. In that spirit, I decided to post this link so that you could check it out for yourself if you wish.


Be the change you wish to see in the world. -- M. K. Gandhi


Individually we have little voice. Collectively we cannot be ignored.
But in silence we surrender our power. Yours in Peace -- BR

The reason for going was to keep the crude flowing and raise a false flag abroad. – from a poem by Jack Evans titled 3500 Souls - http://www.myspace.com/paralegal_eagle

No comments: